Saturday, February 5, 2011

feb 5thththththth

Hey All

heres a couple of layouts Ive done this week.

The first is a photo taken by Tanya Kember of Tom, dressed as a mad chef, at the Halloween party at our place. I have used the camping paper from October Afternoon and the sun, moon and stars and the corner flourish are WOW chipboard, coloured with 24kt gold, silver and copper leafing pens. Then I added a large circle of hand sewing..... and some of the new sparkling thickers,

These two pages are from Aussie Day at Natalie house.

The first one is of Natalie cooking our dinner, snags on the bbq ( what else!!) This page was a blind scrap at Scrapbook Savvy. I have added a WOW chipboard flower flourish that has been inked with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink.
We had a great day, drop-ins for other friends, fair bit of drinking and lots of laughing.
....all the 'perfect ingredients' for a perfect aussie day.


This page is the Savvy 12345 challenge that I have issued for February...go over to Savvy forum and have a go at it.
On my sample page I have used WOW chipboard circle ( one of my fav product!), fake stitched them with journalling pen and added a WOW aussie title map with Mr Hueys white mist all over them.

Its a page of my perfect day, perfect ingredients fresh peanuts, cruiser and bubbles!!!
There is a new WOW blog, that all the dt will be sharing their tips and techniques on how to alter your chipboard, so pop over and check it out.

So thanks for popping in
San xxx

ST challenge:29

1 comment:

nbeltane said...

leaving you some blog love via the blog bug
sending my thoughts your way and a hug

Nicole