Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ooops march is almost over

...and i havent posted for such a long time.... So heres a bunch of layouts that you havent seen: These two are from the kit i got at Savvy ...great kits with lots of ymmuy embellishments to play with. I love this photo of Liv and Ali with the bead in their hair and just chilling. another page using the Savvy kit, this is of the girls feeding birds at our caravan at conjola. I have added a WOW leaf flourish, it has been softly inked for effect.


Over at Savvy , Anthea issued a challenge to use one page and nothing else ( except cardstock)...heres my attempt. .

Its a fav photo of Ella....cute isnt she?



This layout is of my 'special' friends!!!! Diana and Natalie.... mmmmm...wonder why?????...they are fun, keep me smiling, laughing actually!.....and partay like no-one else!...love them!

On this page I have used the WOW circle and corner flourish, which have been coloured in with texta and then covered with paper tole gloss.






My friend Tanya Kember from TMK Photography took a whole bunch of photos of me, which I actually like!!......

This layout has papers and stuff from Savvy March kit, and WOW fence, frame and flourish added.




This is a fav of mine, its Tom with his besties, Jas and Tyso... dress up at book week, Jas was a rapper, Tyso was security...and Tom was Mickey Mouse from Fantasia..( you cant see them, but i sewed mouse ears on his hat!)

The 'mates' title and banner are all WOW . They have been coloured with black texta, glossed and then using a white gell pen, kaed stitched around the edges.




Carley and jack popped into the shop on saturday for a photo shoot with TMK, and jack did me a drawing.....I couldnt throw it out, had to make a page to show him one day.

I have used the Savvy kit and a WOW flourish that has been glimmermisted.





Another page of Tom's creative kitchen recipes.....Pear tart with lots of brown sugar, very yummy desert.

This page has papers from Savvy March Kit and some very cool WOW chipboard., just inked for dimension.




This page has an old photo of me and Imogen Belle, on Australia Day last year when she was a wee babe. I have used the new Ruby-Rock-it paper range 'Avalon", love the colours in the range, so pretty and that flower ribbon is to die for!.

How fast do these little babes grow...Immy is now running around, chatting and is the most beautiful ranga i know.



Well...that ended up being a long post, I gotta do this more often hey?

Thanks for popping in......


Say hello to a stranger for me today!


San xxx

No comments: