Wednesday, August 31, 2011

in preparation...

mode here for the best retreat ever!!

Scrapbooking Delights and Scrap Savvy have a combined retreat in september and I am busy getting everything sorted. There are a few spots left if you would like to join us. Buzz me at the shop for details, trust me, its a fab retreat with heaps of challenges and fun.

I have also been busy with christmas...yep thats right, scary as it sounds at Bella, we are preparing for christmas releases and its full steam ahead with the yummy new stuff....you will see it in store very soon!.

And ..... i am very excited that I am teaching on stage!! (WT!!)...yeh...on stage!! at the Better Homes and Gardens Home Show at the end of September. I will be demonstrating three awesome christmas cards for the 3 days of the show and then I get to spend the afternoon doing make and takes on the Spotlight stand. So if you are coming to the show, make sure you pop in and say hi! ( i will be needing a few friendly faces!)

So with that and lots with POD going on atm...I have been a little slack at both blogging and scrapping for my personal stuff. But heres a few to share:


This first is a page without paper...lots of blobs of Gesso and glimmermists and glitter paint. using my favourite, a WOW circle and also a WOW flourish.  It the 3 kids at the snow, proudly showing the snowman they built this year. These photos taken each year, show just much they grow.....too fast,too quick!


At Camp Mojo this year, i met for the first time Susan Longman, sister of Wendy Smith ( who have known for a while)..I really dont know how to explain how when you meet someone for the first time and it feels like you have been their friend for ages!.We, three, have the same sense of humor and crazy outlook on life I think. I had a absoulte ball at Mojo and look forward to my retreat where the girls are making another appearance......and soon i hope to get myself to Tassie for a return visit!
I have used, again!, a WOW circle and a rose. I have enhanced the rose with white fabric paint on the edges and then misted with Mr Hueys mist, and then dried and burnt with a heat dryer.

a close up of the rose!



This layout is Miss Alicia, taken on our "dayoff"  at Selwyn this year. She has decided that she likes to pose for photos now and this is her 'funny smile'..cute hey! lol


I have used a WOW arch border 'differently' ...and placed it across the middle of the page, inked. along with a butterfly.

gotta go...i have lots to do
thanks for popping in
San x


4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous work San. Love the one of Sue and I, and do you know what...I feel the same way about you! MWAH!

Susan Longman said...

It is a Mutual Appreciation Club ... me thinks... funny how sometimes you just click with your "type" of person ... oh and love the layout too ...

Unknown said...

thnaks for the great time!!!! A sunrise photo is a must sometime soon xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love ur stuff :) Xo