Saturday, September 25, 2010

OMG..another one -haa with some WOW

hey all



dont fall out of your tree.........i am posting again.....lol

I did some scrapping yesterday with Lisa, Anne and Miss Emeline at the shop and then actually continues with Sar at Savvy last night.









A very favourite photo that i managed to fluke of the kids at Alis birthday party inside the jumping castle...missing the birthday girl, but she wasnt feeling too well.

I have added abit of WOW here with the button boarder, brackets and small heart tree.





This page of my big nephew Jak, after he stole Michaels sunnies...he is soooo cool!!!
I have used the WOW cog wheel and arrow boarder.









using a WOW flower fourish, candelabra and birthday candles to complete this page of beuatiful Ali celebrating her 2nd birthday. She wasnt feeling too happy with a virus that hit her the week before, but she had a good time.




so off now................party night!!!






1 comment:

Danielle Sheehan said...

I didnt fall out of my tree, but I did pick my jaw up off the ground LOL
Just kidding fs, they look awesome