Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hey All

Sitting quielty at the shop today, i thought i would do a page of my nephew Max, he absolutely aced the NAP plan exam this year, only got 2 answers wrong in the math section and he was almost unmappable on their little graph, and did fabulous in the english side too. Along with that he has exceeded all expectations for his age in the University exams and in his normal day to day school work.
Both of my nephews are extremely smart kids ( jak got off the map in his NAP plan too and distinctions in the uni tests) , and yet so grotty and painful as boys can be!!!....

We are all very proud of both of them.

I have used WOW chipboard Star boarder and a personalised WOW chipboard name.


here's a layout i did for last months Camp Mojo Challenge...they are soo much fun!

It a page of Tom, writing a 'list' of all the jobs i make him do...(apparently)...he is so funny, this list included things like, washing, ironing and cooking (i wish)..and also cleaning the duck pond, shearing the sheep and making hay in the paddocks!....imagination WHAT!!!

I have used WOW chipboard circles and the WOW sign post...burnt the edges, cause i was bored and added a IKEA tape measure around the edges.



So off now to do some girly pages of Liv and Ali...cause they are so much easier and I have heaps of yummy new PRIMA flowers in store that are calling me to use them.
I am so looking forward to the 12 hour crop tomorrow at Delights, hopefully my mojo is on its way back.... have a good long weekend all
San xxx

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oooooooh Sandra these are so gorgeous, I so love your work, I wish I was as good as you!!!! Luv Ezz xoxo