Tuesday, November 9, 2010

back

hey all
been a short while, but OMG...i had or should i say still have it lingering...the nastiest flu ( yep I am calling it a flu) that i have ever had....probably worse as i dont usually get struck down with this type of illness....it was almost as bad as a 'manflu' hahahaha.
So..... hence i havent been scrapping for a week or so, although i did finish some christmas projects for BELLA! this weekend, you can see them soon...the new Ruby Rock-it is so yummy, get a look at it real soon.

So we had Halloween, as usual, and Tanya took some awesome snaps for me, this one she printed in advance, so i scrapped it in the shop. I have used the Pink Paislee 'hocus pocus' paper, with Webster flower strip and the web and the name plate are WOW chipboard.
This is a page with Tanya and I, dressed in our costumes for the party. Love how my friends and their kids participated in our annual party...it was a fun night with everyone. POD was in his element dressed as a mad chef...you will see those photos scrapped real soon.



short and sweet today...but we have a midnight crop this weekend and I am teaching a Card Class on Saturday at the shop ( spots still available )...so hopefully I will have some more to post soon.
have a good week....pop in to see me
San xxx


No comments: