Tuesday, November 16, 2010

this weekend

It was a huge weekend here, crops friday and saturday night and a card class on saturday afternoon too....heaps of fun.
I have been really busy with some dt work, that cant be shown and a few chrissy gifts, that also must be kept secret ( for obvious reasons!)
Heres a few quick layouts done over this weekend...this is one of me and Sami Cronin at the Scrapgirls retreat in October. Kylie, Sami and Jo run an awesome retreat if anyone is searching for a fun break.....almost as good as Scrapbooking Delights and Savvys retreat...by the way if you want to join us for that, bookings are being taken now.

So as you can see Sami and I had a fun day and posed beautifully for photos!!!....This is a layout using random stuff from my stash and WOW chipboard, the little tree with paper covered flowers and a cute little flourish, lots of mist and pearls!!


The other layout I managed to get done this weekend is of Ali at the halloween party. Tanya Erskine-Kember took this photo and if you want some awesome family shots taken, I would highly recommend her. Give me a buzz and I will pass her details onto you.
On this layout, I have used a WOW chipboard flower stem, lots of different coloured mists, a WOW name plate and a butterfly, these have been inked.

Its a big Sale week at the shop this week, so best get my act together and open the doors. I have just received a parcel from the postie and its full of new WOW, including the coolest pumpkin mini album...so guess what im going to be playing with...as Tanya took so many awesome photos from our party, I have to use them all.
Hope you all have a good week
San xxx

No comments: