Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ho ho ho

...and me!!!
ooops...prob not the most politically correct title, but i couldnt stop laughing and knew the chicks in the photo would laugh too!. This is a snap from the Scraploot Christmas Party with 3 of my fav crop buddies...Sarah, Natalie (or is it Nicole!), and Chrissy. We had such a fun night celebrating the silly season....the drive home was even funnier ( but someone forgot to get their camera out).

On this page, I have used Harry Potter paper that Scraploot just got in with some Bella paper, Jillibean Soup embellishments and WOW chipboard...thats an awesome HO HO HO hey!


Both these pages were done at a random crop night at sarahs last sunday night after 2 HUGE nights out with the girls at various nightspots. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually had the energy and the mojo to scrap.


This is the new Kaiser English Rose paper, with a WOW chipboard heart and flourish tree, so delicate and pretty. I love this photo, which was taken by Tanya Kember at a photo shoot of us all in November.
As time goes on, I am sure you will all see many more of her work, she is a very talented chick with a camera.
As 2010 comes to an end, I would love to pass to you and yours...a jolly Christmas, a huge fun New Years Eve....but most of all, keep safe and be happy.........
...........give some stranger a smile today and say hi for me
See you in the 2011
San xxx

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Both amazing pages San, but the kaiser page is simply stunning work my dear!

Sara said...

Loving that Kaiser layout, so pretty.