Wednesday, December 29, 2010

last for 2010

I've got a few minutes before the girls get here for a crop, so I thought I would share some layouts.

This page is Tom on the day we had christmas with Gregs family...he was spinning himself quite dizzy at the park!. I have used Glitz Design 'scarlet' range, looove the bright colours, and theres a cool flourish from WOW too.

How fast this man-child is growing....almost ther when it comes to aunty kim. This layout is Glitz 'scarlet' too..along with a WOW chipboard edge that i have misted and then cut to use as a corner.

Over at Scrapbook Savvy, where I am on the DT ( still learning my jobs!)...I had to issue a New Year Challenge...mine is to scrap a page with photos that show a change in you from the start of the year to now. Surprise surprise, I actually had 2 photos of me, both taken by Tanya Erskine, that I dont mind.!! On this page I have used Cosmo Cricket '1934'...love the range along with a yummy flourish from WOW....there is still heaps of time to join in this challenge, check out the Savvy site and you could win a great prize.

As a DT member at Savvy, I get a kit a month to play with.....for December I was given the girl kit, it was fun to play with girly stuff...and yet I managed to get my boys in there somewhere
.

this is the Pink Ribbon fundraising night that Delights and Savvy had for breast cancer.
my beautiful girls, lee, liv and ali


and a page of Ali at the Halloween party.
This is a page of Tom, that i took when we went christmas tree hunting...a tradition of ours, to race through the trees in the mud and slop trying to be the first to spot "the" tree. I have used Ruby Rock-it christmas range here with a background of gold 'make it like stone' spray paint over a screen print of a brick wall. The texture of this page is awesome.

thats it for me.....thank you for popping in...I wish you and yours a super Happy New Year!
San xxxxx







1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous Layout gorgeous lady!!!!
thanks for the laughs and fun in 2010, looking forward to popping down in 2011 to see you

beeeeeppp beeepppp!!!!!
xxx