Tuesday, January 18, 2011

past week

...of pages.

The first layout is of Ali at Talbingo, eating breakfast with Toms snow goggles on, she is such a funny creature. I have added a WOW flower flourish with an extra flourish added to base to lengthen it. The flower has been decorated with puff paint, then glimmermisted over the top, the flourish and leaves, I have used Hueys mist.

Heres a layout using the WOW 'believe' chip title......for one about my special friend diana, who brought me back a very yummy gift from her last trip away. Also used is a WOW circle and WOW double hearts. The title is " I believe friends are wonderful" and i sure do, I am blessed with so many very lovely and thoughtful friends.

My 52 pages for the last two weeks....Week #2...the boys and movies, we have hit the theatre a lot more this holidays than we usually do. We have seen Tangled, Yogi Bear and off to see Mega Mind tomorrow.


Week #4...my new i-phone...what can I say, I used to giggle at how everyone with one said they were in looove with their phone. Totally understand now!...fun stuff ( a very long funny story to how I ended up with the iphone 3...( and a i-phone 4 at home in a box). But its far to long to repeat here!


This final layout for today is of Tom camping...out the front of our caravan down at Conjola. I have used the WOW flower and bird with ink on this page, love how you can layer it over a photo because its so delicate. Tom managed to get the tent up without help and had 3 nights sleeping with nature, as he put it! funny bugger!


Well thats it for now, really busy, hope to actually scrap something this week.
Thanks for popping in.
San
layout count: 14

No comments: