Tuesday, January 11, 2011

again...

I am posting this week...I am on a good run!

I was working at the shop today and it was a little quiet, so I got to play with paper and glue!

This first layout is using the new October Afternoon 'campfire' range, which is on its way today to the shop...its so lovely and fabulous for those summer camping holidays. This is a shot of Greg and Tom at Bass Point Lookout.....I have added a WOW chipboard leaf flourish, using the embellishments from the campfire range, a Kaiser doilie and lots of vintage inks

....and then I started to put together some 'mini kits' for the shop...I am going to do some myself, but also get some 'guests' to put a page kit together and then they will be available for purchase in the store. The kits will have all needed product ( excluding alphabet) and a photos of the layout by the guest...so all you will have to do is take it home and page lift!

This first is a photo of Liv at halloween, her grubby face is still the cutest ever!!...


...and heres another kits...this photo is of Miss Ali, again at halloween, with her trick and treat, trick beads.

and this one has a bonus card!


Anywhoooooo...off now to bank and hopefully my new phone is waiting for me at home...this is gonna be fun, figuring out how to use the i-phone!! ( we all know how good i am at technology!)
See you soon
San xxx
page count 2011 - 8

1 comment:

Sar said...

The kits look great San! xx