Saturday, February 18, 2012

sharing..........

......a few layouts.
I have been scrapping a fair lot lately, heres a few:



 This a old photo of Me and My Mum.....cute hey! lol......Some are saying, not so much my style, what with lots of flowers and pink!. But by the time I had finished and added the vintage ink, its a little me i think!. Here I have used WOW chipboard flourishes, lots of the new ribbon flowers that I got in the shop, they have an awesome texture too, so pretty. And that music paper is embossed, so when you add ink, paint or mist, it appears 'like magic', cool hey!




 thinking outside the usual square........heres a WOW chipboard title 'love you' with a twist. i dont do the soppy titles much, my version....a photo of Tom and I with something we both ove....Slurpees!
Using a WOW chip circle as a base, adding lace to the edge, and the other circles are grungeboard inked!


 I love this layout!.....very messy and random. A really cute photo of my POD, using paint, which IRL is blobby and messy (hard to see that in a photo) .....WOW chipboard cogs, backened. Tim Holtz film strip and lots of bits and pieces from my stash.



 Not something I do very often...but I scrapped myself of now. I love this photo of me and Lisa, taken at the Savvy-Delights retreat this year. WOW frame, that originally said 'scrap queens'...didnt suit us, so i altered it to 'scrap buds'....the 'queen' title is waiting in my stash for that photo that will suit.


.....this photo is from christmas day this year. Greg and Ali have a great friendship, here's a secret convo going on between them, I think it was regarding what santa bought Ali....but I wasnt allowed in! lol
This is a Tim Holtz mask with some of that magic embossed paper (with flourishes on it) and then sprayed with gold spray paint to alter the page colour. WOW chip corners, love these!


....so thats it for now
Thanks for dropping past.

San x

No comments: