Thursday, February 23, 2012

a quickie

to say hello...and show a couple of pages I have done lately....
I've actually had a good mojo flowing lately, maybe its the non-sleeping thing, but i am doing far more scrapping than I have for ages.


This layout is a awesome photo taken by Kris Pace at Camp Mojo last year of my friend Sharryn Thompson. There was a talent show and I shall not repeat what Sharryn did, but she was spectacular and is still re-living the event ( with a little help from us all lol)...
I have used one of the new WOW AltaMatz to spray the circle on the background, and the flourish is also WOW chipboard. Feathers, bows and bling....all add to the magic that is Shazz!


Not that long ago....I had 2 beautiful little baby boys to hang out with....now one of them has just started High School (Jak) and the other is in 6th class (thomas)....How time flies...way too fast for me!.
The boys arent even one year old here, playing together, which I am very proud to say, they still hang out together nicely now and are great friends and cousins, guess we have done something right!

This is a WOW antique clock and WOW flourish, simply inked.


 My POD...how he has grown up so much in the last 12 months...almost a teenager and a mini man for sure! (sad really lol)....It does get a little hard to keep thinking of titles of random photos of boys, I dont do the 'cherish,love, adore' stuff too often!....But as far as Tom is concerned.."yourself is good" is a great title....cause it is!

here I have used a mixture of WOW chipboard cogs and Tim Holtz metal ones and buttons. this is also a WOW flourish. Paint, spray and rubons for the added highlights to the page.



 Bella! had a sketch challenge via fb a few weeks ago, I gave it a shot, as I really love their papers. this is a photo of my mum and dads wedding day. I have used the Bella black and white wedding range and embellishments.......and added a WOW flourish for highlight.




 ...........and to finish, heres the title page for my '52 for 2012.............and embarrassing as it is, this is the only page I have done so far...but i am off to get to it now, I had to get a few photos printed. Its basically ME, and an owl and some WOW circles (my fav chipboard) and this beautiful WOW stem flourish...with purple everywhere!


So thanks for dropping past....'Im off to Scrapgirls retreat next weekend....so hopefully I will have a few layouts to share when I get back.
Sanx

No comments: