Saturday, August 11, 2012

saying hellooooo

its been a while.... only excuse I have is busy and lazy (ok thats 2...so pick your favourite)

Heres a few layouts that I actualy got done at Scrap Girls chrissy in Paris retreat in July. Gotta love a retreat where I actually get something done! lol


This first one was a chalenge set by Kylie...it was a small bag with a few little embellishments in it....I love a good challenge and had fun with this one.
Ali and Liv had a photo shoot a few weeks ago, so i have some fabulous new photos to play with. This one is a lovely shot of Ali, just being her!

Along with my challenge kit....I add some WOW chipboard (cause i like it)



This was a 'left-over' layout from the class I taught...its an older photo of the girls, using a huge WOW chipboard archway, along with lots of whitewash and the gold is webbing spray




This was the class I taught....what a fun class, the girls and I had the best time. This is G45 and some WOW (the awesome corner clock flourish).

Its a beautiful photo of our big girl Liv



This layout took me almost 24hrs to do ( lol)...only because i talk too much!...Anyway it a photo of Tom on his ab-circle pro that kaitlynne gave him to use (thanks to his love of the tv ad).

He tell me contantly that he only needs to use it for '3 minutes, four times a day'....funny little guy he is. The chipboard is WOW...how cool are these cog corners for boys pages, along with the giant cog from the cog pack.

The background is texture paste with a paint splatter and then stamped.



thats my share for now.....im at a All day to midnight crop at Delights today...so i might get something done to share again soon

Thanks for dropping past
San x

2 comments:

Sar said...

Love it when you share!!! Good stuff <3

Susan Longman said...

Blog looks great... love the layouts... how come you don't sticky beak at my blog...huh? huh? I have feelings you know