Tuesday, January 15, 2013

a few more

to add to the current total....which stands at 15 layouts for 2013.
Yeh hey!. 
sadly my right hand is now back in its brace for a little while, so i will have to scrap left handed or just keep the ideas running around in my brain for a few days

heres a few I can share;

This one, "the zit" is all about the growing up of my baby!. It goes so fast hey? There he was one day, laying in his bed snoozing and gooing and now he is waking up with a zit on his forehead. He was horrified when i made him pop it. (Sorry but i prefer the red spot instead of the nasty huge white head looking at me.)

I have use a WOW chipboard flourish and the hexagon shape is a WOW AltaMatz.





This layout "snow flushed cheeks" is our beautiful Olivia after a day at the snow....check out those rosey red cheeks. We have such a wonderful time at our annual snow trip with the girls.

I have used a WOW title and flourish on this page.




There is some more of my 2013 count over at WOW
 if you would like to pop over and have a look at them....and check out what our awesome dt have to share too.

Now to sort a few class kits for my shop.

Thanks for popping in

Sanx

2 comments:

LisaW said...

Poor Tom! I'm still in the zit phase...it never ends. Great layouts San. I hope your wrist is feeling better soon (or not...I'm at 3 layouts for the year and I need to catch up!).

Unknown said...

nice!!
love how you manage to capture the everyday things.. poor POD!!